It really annoys me when my friends go out of their way to be nice to people they don’t like. I think it’s a waste of time to care what other people think about you, particularly if you think they’re a big, soggy douchebag.
1. I’m leaving for Florida in 22 hours! YES!
2. I’m seeing American Idiot on Broadway on April 10th! And Billie Joe Armstrong is playing Saint Jimmy! YES!
(And I lost interest in that 30-day challenge thing. Oopsie!)
#17: Things that make you scared
- Wondering if I chose the right profession to pursue
- (and as a result) wondering if I’m going to be happy in life
- Scary movies that could actually happen in real life
- Being alone in an unfamiliar house
- THESE FUCKING THINGS:
#16: 3 things you are proud of about your personality
1. My personality has a dark side. I might seem bubbly and happy-go-lucky, but if you listen, my words are laced with cynicism and sarcasm. I like this about myself because I think it surprises people.
2. I’m a fiercely loyal person. I like being someone others can count on and trust.
3. I’m genuine and caring and constantly thinking of ways I can give to the people around me. This can be a bad thing because I tend to neglect my own needs to make other people happy, but I think for the most part it’s something to be proud of.
#14: Something disgusting you do
Compare myself to women like this.
The One Who Stayed
by Shel Silverstein
You should have heard the old men cry,
You should have heard the biddies
When that sad stranger raised his flute
And piped away the kiddies.
Katy, Tommy, Meg and Bob
Followed, skipping gaily,
Red-haired Ruth, my brother Rob,
And little crippled Bailey,
John and Nils and Cousin Claire,
‘Cross the hills to God knows where—
They never came returnin’.
‘Cross the hills to God knows where
The piper pranced, a leadin’
Each child in Hamlin Town but me,
And I stayed home unheedin’.
My papa says that I was blest
For if that music found me,
I’d be witch-cast like all the rest.
This town grows old around me.
I cannot say I did not hear
That sound so haunting hollow—
I heard, I heard, I heard it clear…
I was afraid to follow.
#13: A date you would love to go on
Realistically, I would love to do anything outside - hiking, biking, picnicking, etc. The best date EVER would be either bungee jumping or skydiving.